Alert email address replication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert email address replication

I've been trying to setup new alerts in version 1.8.2 and 2.0.1, and seem to have a bug in Mirth that I can't see has been reported, which is strange as I've used alerts before, and obviously many users use alerts.

When I add a new alert, I check only a single channel from the list, and I add a single email address. When the alert is triggered, I receive an ever increasing number of alert emails. When I go back into the alert system, I see that the single email address I entered has been replicated. In fact, each time I modify the alert, it duplicates the email address again. Usually the email address is replicated by a factor of five. Very strange? I looked in the mirth database and confirmed that there were multiple entries in the alert_email table.

Has anyone seen this behavior, and know of a fix, work-around, or something obvious I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Phil

Hi,
    It has happened me some weeks ago and it is just cause of MyISAM structure on database.
    I have MySQL, and if mirth tables ar MyISAM instead of InnoDB, every time you try to manage alerts it doesn't delete those rows.
    I think so you should try to migrate your database from MyISAM structure to InnoDB.
    Is it as I am telling you?

Thanks,

Javi

Comment

Interesting. Have you seen this same type of problem with any other Mirth table? We've had Mirth deployed now for over a year, and have never seen this problem before. All of our Mirth tables are MyISAM.

Thanks,

Phil

Comment

Javi is right, and unfortunately the only solution to this problem was to change to InnoDB.

The issue can be viewed here: http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/i...wse/MIRTH-1252

Comment

Working...
        X