Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Auto close when I click on "Start Mirth Server"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto close when I click on "Start Mirth Server"

hi guys!
    I've been connected to my Oracle dbase for sometime this morning but suddenly there seems to be a problem telling me to verify if server is up. So, I connected via my Oracle Client and it was a success.
    That is why i reinstall Mirth.
    HOwever, whenever i click on "Start Mirth Server", the window is closing automatically in a quick time.
    I really don't know what's wrong.
    Can somebody pls tell me how to solve this?
    Thanks!! I need youor help urgently. Thanks again!!!
    Tonet

Re:Auto close when I click on "Start Mirth Server"

Whichever environment you are running, open a console (or command prompt in DOS) and execute Mirth from there (mirth.sh or StartMirth-NT.bat). That way, when the application terminates, you will still have the console open to read the result.

Also check out log files in the logs directory. If you are having problems starting, it's probably the wrapper log file you need to view, but check them both out anyway.

If you can't figure it out yourself, post the relevant sections from the log files. You will be able to tell which lines they are by the time/date stamp.

Comment

Hi!
      I have another set up of Mirth machine on my colleague's pc just yesterday. But this morning, we are unable to launch Mirth because the same error occured. Besides, ther are no log files found. Do I really need to reinstall everytime?
      Thanks!!!
      Tonet

Comment

Could you run it from the command prompt like asmith said and paste the error that comes up in the console? If you run it like this, the window will not automatically close.

Jacob

Post edited by: jacobb, at: 05/17/2007 10:44
        Jacob Brauer
        Director, Software Development
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

hi! I have opened in command prompt but the words said:
          "Waiting...Failed to start" We did this after the situation of auto close happened. Should I open up in command prompt from the start??

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/17/2007 20:31
          Tonet

Comment

Try using the command prompt from the start. Use it to navigate to your mirth directory and run Mirth.bat.

Post edited by: jacobb, at: 05/21/2007 16:06
            Jacob Brauer
            Director, Software Development
            NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

When you try this again, copy and paste the text from the screen. Both what you type, and everything that appears after that. Also provide info about your environment (WinXP, Ubuntu 7.04, JRE 1.4.2, JDK1.5.0_09, etc).

When I start Mirth from the command line, I don't get any messages that have the word "waiting" in it. I need to be able to see exactly what you type, and exactly what Mirth returns. Too much info is better than too little for debugging purposes.

Comment

Working...
              X