Using Message Builder to map multiple results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Message Builder to map multiple results

Hi, I am very new to Mirth and could dearly use some help.

I am trying to use a transformer to map lab results received in HL7v2 into a .csv file. I set my output type to be Delimited Text and have provided a .csv Outbound Template.

I can now use the Message builder to map one lab result to one cell by mapping:

msg['OBX'][1]['OBX.3']['OBX.3.2'].toString() to tmp['row'][11]['column2']

Is there anyway I can map all of the unknown number of lab results into column 2? I obviously cannot make a message builder for every instance as different lab tests will provide a different number of results.

Thank you!

I think the answer to your question is in another post initiated by youself

http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/f...ead.php?t=5726

You need to loop over all your result data as described.

Or did I misinterprete your question ?
    JJ Mouris
    FFE Luxembourg
    IT-Department

Comment

Very similar, however with a Message Builder there is no way to use JavaScript.

Your idea inspired me to try using one of the arrays I'd made using the advice in the other thread you mentioned. All of the lab result values appeared in a single cell however. Any idea how I can cycle throw rows while staying at the same column in Message Builder?

Comment

Hi Dimitri,

Hope you are doing good...I have been working on interfacing HL7 to .csv....I would appritiate if you could please posintg a channel which generates .csv as an outbound...

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,
        T Sridhar

Comment

Working...
        X