Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Does the driver of Oracle 10g support 8i?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the driver of Oracle 10g support 8i?

i used the url: jdbcracle:thin:@ecs040915:1524:csmc
    pc name: ecs040915
    database SID: csmc

I got no connection.
    Please help! Thanks!
    Tonet

Reoes the driver of Oracle 10g support 8i?

Check the easy stuff first.

Ping the DB machine from the machine you want to access it from.
    If you have a client try to connect to the DB from your Mirth machine or another machine.
    Is Mirth complaining about not finding the JDBC JARs?
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Reoes the driver of Oracle 10g support 8i?

Hi! Thanks for the advice!
      I keep having this error:

org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "jdbc://query"
      at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:34 )
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnectionStrategy.conn ect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:67)
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.start(A bstractMessageReceiver.java:396)
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnector.registerListe ner(AbstractConnector.java:518)
      at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractModel.registerListener s(AbstractModel.java:221)
      at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractModel.start(AbstractMo del.java:353)
      at org.mule.MuleManager.start(MuleManager.java:730)
      at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:207)
      at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
      at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:163)
      at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:145)
      at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:101 )
      Caused by: org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "jdbc://query"
      at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:34 )
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnectionStrategy.conn ect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:67)
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.connect (AbstractMessageReceiver.java:353)
      at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:32 )
      ... 11 more
      Caused by: org.mule.providers.ConnectException: Initialisation Failure: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
      at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc MessageReceiver.doConnect(JdbcMessageReceiver.java :91)
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.connect (AbstractMessageReceiver.java:360)
      at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:32 )
      ... 14 more
      Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException (DatabaseError.java:112)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException (DatabaseError.java:146)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException (DatabaseError.java:255)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnecti on.java:387)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(Physi calConnection.java:414)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnect ion.java:165)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnectio n(T4CDriverExtension.java:35)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriv er.java:801)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
      at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc Connector.getConnection(JdbcConnector.java:452)
      at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc MessageReceiver.doConnect(JdbcMessageReceiver.java :89)
      ... 16 more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
      I'm already on my way on using TOAD to connect first. The database is real big so I really can't set it up on my own pc.
      Tonet

Comment

Working...
      X