Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Mirth 2.1.1 new DB (postgres) setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth 2.1.1 new DB (postgres) setup

Hey all -

I'm new to mirth and I have searched around the forums, but I haven't found the answer to my question. I can set mirth up to talk to postgres, but not to my new DB in postgres (mirthdb). Basically I have setup a new DB in postgres named 'mirthdb'. I setup mirth 2.1.1 to talk to the postgres, but from the reading I have done (most of the documentation looks like it belongs to mirth 1.8.x) sounds like I need to run a .sql script to create the tables in the new DB in postgres. That is where I am stuck...can someone throw me a bone as to how I can properly setup the DB in postgres so that mirth can write to it? I have a channel setup, but I am unsure that the proper tables exist in postgres yet.

thanks in advance

Jamie

In the conf dir of the zip file for installation. There is a postgres...sql script that you will need to run in your postgres DB to setup the DB for mirth. Then you will need to setup the server manager to use postgres and then the login info.

If you already have some channels, then you will need to export your server settings before making the change to the new mirth postgres app db.

Hope this helps move forward..

Ed

Comment

I just downloaded the .zip file for installation and opened it up (mirth connect 2.1.1) and in the conf folder there are only four files, one .xml and the others are .properties files.

am I missing something?

thanks

Comment

You can find more details about the database configuration change in the upgrade guide. You don't actually need to run a SQL script to create the tables, just update the mirth.properties file with the URL and credentials to your new database and start the server. This will automatically create the schema for you.
        Gerald Bortis | Chief Information Officer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Working...
        X