Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

need information of mirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need information of mirth

Hi

I Am analyzing mirth to see if I can work with and I have been looking at the description of mirth itputs and i can see that:

Supported transformation scripting languages ·

JavaScript with E4X

· Java · Python (Planned) ·

TCL (Planned)

What means Python (Planned) and TCL (Planned)?

when reading that "Provides date security, auditing, and encryption",

what is thist _type_ of security? Can you explain me if is aplied to the comunications or to the DDBB, or...

It said that is supported EDI messages by the EDI incoming data type. How can i use this incoming data type.
    How can i create the EDI messages? Have you any EDI editor or use a third part?

And analyzing the webservices layer of the mirth and I wanted to ask:
    If with the point of communication SOAP a service can publish Web,
    Can i publish a SOAP service with SOAP communication point or is only alowed to invoke a SOAP service?

Finally also I wanted to know if mirth allows to realize statistics on the number of messages in a unit of time
    (ex. messages by minute ) or if it allows to do load balancing between 2 or more mirth servers when a massive request
    of messages is done to him .

thanks

Re:need information of mirth

Hi medicalis,

I'll give it a go to answer some of these questions, and leave the other ones to Chris L or someone else.

What means Python (Planned) and TCL (Planned)?
    "Planned" in this case means not implemented yet, but on the product road map.

I wanted to know if mirth allows to realize statistics on the number of messages in a unit of time (ex. messages by minute )
    You will probably need to write your own queries against the audit database if you want detailed statistics. We are using Mirth against MS SQL Server, so analysis is easy.

or if it allows to do load balancing between 2 or more mirth servers when a massive request of messages is done to him .
    Mirth doesn't provide load balancing by itself, at least not yet... (Chris L ?). You could always use a round-robin router/switch in front of a bank of Mirth boxes to get this effect, assuming your Mirth channels are not holding any state information. Also, how many messages is "massive"? You might want to do some benchmarking on this, as you might find Mirth will handle the message load and this won't be a problem. At least, that was the case for us.

Comment

Could you provide instructions on how you are using MS SQL Server as the backed for Mirth?

Thanks,
      Scott

Comment

1.5 (coming shortly) features MS SQL Server 00/03 and 05 support (as well as Oracle, MySQL and Postgres). It also allows Mirth to be clustered (you would need your own load balancer in front of the cluster).

Realtime message statistics are being worked on internally, but might not make it to the final builds...

Post edited by: chrisl, at: 05/11/2007 15:01
        Chris Lang

Comment

You can say something to me on:

when reading that "Provides date security, auditing, and encryption",

what is thist _type_ of security? Can you explain me if is aplied to the comunications or to the DDBB, or...

It said that is supported EDI messages by the EDI incoming data type. How can i use this incoming data type.

How can i create the EDI messages? Have you any EDI editor or use a third part?

And analyzing the webservices layer of the mirth and I wanted to ask:

If with the point of communication SOAP a service can publish Web,

Can i publish a SOAP service with SOAP communication point or is only alowed to invoke a SOAP service?
          thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X