Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Transform response object message to hl7 object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transform response object message to hl7 object

Hi all,

I'm trying to access the ACK message from a response object using the msg[][] form.

I have the following code:

msg=responseMap.get('MyDestination').getMessage();

I can see the message is hl7 in the logs but I want to be able to access the fields to determine if there were errors or not in order to return the proper soap response to the client. I've looked briefly around the forum and noticed there was a SerializerFactory? can I pass this a string that is already an hl7 object and have it create a message object for me? I'm not sure the best way to go about this, please let me know if clarification is necessary.

Re:Transform response object message to hl7 object

var myxml = new XML (SerializerFactory.getHL7Serializer(false, false).toXML(messsageString));
    logger.info('myxml='+myxml['MSH']['MSH.3']['MSH.3.1']);

seems to do the trick pretty nicely - all about the E4x

Comment

Working...
    X