Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Backing up code on the fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing up code on the fly

Does anyone know of an elegant way to back up code in Mirth channels on-the-fly? IDEs like Eclipse have options like "Local History". I was just wondering if there was something like that in Mirth, or is my only option to export my channels on a regular basis?

Re:Backing up code on the fly

Currently the only option is to backup your channels by exporting. Future versions of Mirth will have a back-up "everything" feature (channels, messages, users). Our appliances will also offer automated off-site backup services...
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Backing up code on the fly

If I get this right there is not an automatic backup procedure? If we look at the appliance there is an automatic backup process? How does it work?

Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X