issues with jms connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues with jms connector

can you please post a channel which has a destination as Jms writer , coz when i try to connect it gives an exception i.e urlmalformed , mule manager cannot instatiate

Re:issues with jms connector

Hello,

i had the same problem.
    I changed the code of mirth and now it works.

If you want i can send you my changes.

Best Regards

Jörg Orlowski

Comment

Hi, I have been trying to get my channel destination to use JMS Writer, but without success. Could you please post a sample channel as an example?
      I am using mirth 1.6.

Thanks,
      - jose mathews

Comment

Hi Jörg!

Please describe what you have done because I'm hanging also on this problem.

I'm trying to create a JMS writer to JBoss 4.2.

How does your jms write destinition looks like?

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Comment

ActiveMQ sample channel

Attached is a sample Mirth channel that reads an input file from c:/data/in, send to an ActiveMQ queue, then move the input file to c:/data/done.
          You need ActiveMQ v5.xx installed and running first (i.e. listening on port 61616)

You need to do:
          - Prepare the jndi.properties to define your ActiveMQ queue name, make it to a jar file (example jndiprops.jar). Search this forum to see how to do that. Copy it to <mirthdir>/custom-lib.
          - Prepare Mirth to create ActiveMQ connection by copy the activemq-core-5.xxxx.jar to <mirthdir>/custom-lib. If you don't, you'll get JMS connection error when deploy Mirth channel.
          - Restart Mirth server and admin
          - Import and run.
          Good luck.
          Attached Files

Comment

ActiveMQ remote connection Reader and Writer for topic and queue using JNDI

Thank you so much minhblvd. There are bits an pieces all over the forum about this.
            To all who shall read this in the future. Follow "minhblvd" instructions.
            Just To add: a jar file is just like a zip file you can just drag jndi.properties into jndiprops.jar once you create the jar file or run:
            jar.exe cf jndiprops.jar jndi.properties

For my example I have a Queue and Topic in ActiveM called TestMirth & TestTopic respectively.

"jndi.properties files should include the following"
            -------------------------------------------------------
            java.naming.factory.initial = org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFac tory
            java.naming.provider.url = vm://localhost
            queue.TestMirth = TestMirth
            topic.TestTopic = TestTopic
            -------------------------------------------------------
            http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html

copy activemq-all-5.xxxx.jar & jndiprops.jar into the mirth "../custom-lib". You must get these from the ActiveMQ server dir. This way you'll have the same version or download the same version. Restart the Mirth service.

For every new Topic or queue added to ActiveMQ, you must add this to jndi.properties, add to a jar, restart the Mirth service. ie if you're using it in Mirth.

Import the channels(See attachments) Adjust the IP and topic/queue according to the ActiveMQ server, leave the port to 61616
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amith; 11-08-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X