Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

creating channels for various types of HL7 message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating channels for various types of HL7 message

HI guys! I'm on my way to converting ADT messages withthe means of a message builder. BUt, I wonder if I need to use a different channel to transform ORM messages, since they have different formation of xml?
    Or do I only need to make use of filters and transformers?

I need your help badly..

Thank you in advance for any response!
    Tonet

Re:creating channels for various types of HL7 mess

If messages comes from a different port/service, you'll need a different channel. If the came by the same channel, you have to write the specific code in the same channel (you can use a different destination)

Comment

Re:creating channels for various types of HL7 mess

Thank you! that will surely help! However, I'm worried on how to convert ORM messages, since some of its details like patient information are already declared in the ADT messages. Is there an easy way with mirth for me not to repeat the mapping?

Do you have some sample codes pls??

Thank you!

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/07/2007 18:33
      Tonet

Comment

Working...
      X