Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Lab orders and Results Channels

Dears Sirs and Madams or the Mirth User Community,
    I am interested in creating channels to communicate from MS SQL SERVER -backed lab system to Quest. If you have a channel that communicates with Quest, I would like to see it. I'm a new employee for a small clinic, so we don't have a ton of cash to burn, but if you can send me sample channels that are similar to what we need to do, I would pay.

Short of that, can anyone point me to an example of a channel that retrieves an HL7 message and makes a web service call?

Thank you, hope this works,
    Dan

HL7 Lab Order Solution

Hi,

I have implemented Lab Order Interface for Quest.
    My Interface can send order to quest and can recive result from quest.

I can help you.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Jnanesh, I would love to see your Quest channel. If you don't mind sending it. I'll send you a private message with my contact info,
      Dan

Comment

Jnanesh, would you mind sharing the Quest Channel with me too. Can send contact info. Thanks

Comment

Isn't the "Mirth Exchange" for the purpose of sharing Channels? Or is that only for premium support? If not, can you post it to "Mirth Exchange" for all to leverage?

Comment

Yea...Mirth Exchange is not getting any love...maybe we can search for all the channels people have posted and repost to the exchange forum...

Just a thought..
            Ed

Comment

Hello there,

Are the channels available?

Rgds Matthy
              X Connections
              https://documentor.email
              https://www.x-connections.com

Comment

Hi Jnanesh,
                I also want to see your Quest Channel. I am new to Mirth and am trying to develop interface that can retrieved Results from Quest. I have created a channel and when I use the wsdl provided by Quest (hub 360) I am authenticated and the methods pop up e.g. getResults, getMoreResults and acknowledgeHL7Results etc. However I have to use the dashboard feature to send a message in order to get a response. How do I do the following:
                1. I need to know how to invoke/poll the Quest web service within Mirth Connect without having to send a message to the channel. There must be some way to do this.
                2. I need some information about how to supply values to the parameters in the Quest web services (soap envelope) operations without having to hardcode them.
                Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                Thanks!

Comment

please i am also new mirth tool please send me sample example for Quest Lab orders and Results Channels

please help any one....

Comment

Quest Order/Results Channel

I know this is an old thread but I would like to see those Quest Orders/Results channels. Could someone send an example over?

Comment

Working...
                    X