Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Queue incoming messages?

Hi all,

I am testing Mirth for my corporation to use it as our integration tool.
    I have added a new channel to send messages from database reader, parser it and send to TCP LLP port.
    However we need to queue messages until it receives an ACK for the message I'm currently processing. I mean I need to keep the sequentiality of incoming messages, and stop the processsing of the rest of messages until receives currently ACKs.
    I had thought to queue incoming messages, if this is possible, in the Postprocesor Script, but i don`t know how to do it.

Does anyone could help me with this? Any clarification will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    JRP.
    Interoperability Analyst for pharmacy I.S.

I believe you will get the behaviour you want by default. When you edit the channel, on the Summary tab, you will see an option "Synchronise channel". As long as this is checked the sequence of incoming messages should be maintained.

Comment

Thank you, Edmun, you are right with this.
      But i need to know when the HL7 ACK response has done, to perform certain actions at this point.

I have tried to poll the response by accessing to responseMap.get('channel name"), but always returns "Queued", although the incominga ck has been received.
      How can i process the ACK when received? Example, if my channel wait until 5 seconds to receive HL7 ACK, how could i know when the ack message has been received?
      Have i got to send response to another channel to process it or can i process at the own channel?

In LLP Sender (Destination) screen, the check "Process HL7 ACK" enabled What process performs?

any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
      JRP.

Comment

I have tried by placing a "PostProcessor script" to perform actions I have to do after the message is processed, thinking about the message is marked as "processed" when its ACK is received, If i am using LLP Sender. But i have noticed that message is considered as "processed" and the "PostProcessor Script" is run in spite of that the message is still queued because the ACK is not received yet.

is there any trigger that notice when the ack is received for the current message?

Thanks for any response!
        JRP.

Comment

Finally, I have added a new channel to process ACK messages, and to do actions I have to perform when receiving ack message from destination.

I think is necessary to have 2 channels for each LLP communication channel if i want to process the ack messages received from destination.

Thank you all!
          JRP.

Comment

I have one more question,
            if I wanted to force the queue of a message after processed from the Javascript Writer, or PostProcessor Script, Could i do that?
            JRP.

Comment

Working...
            X