Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this error mean?

hi guys..
    What does this error mean? By the way, I'm using a database Reader and a File Writer. I used a simple sql like this:
    SELECT patient_id from patient_info
    for auto xml

org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "jdbc://query"

Thanks in advance for any response!
    Tonet

Re:What does this error mean?

The error is because there is a problem accesing to the db. Test the parameters of the connection.

Comment

All my parameters seem correct. I've previously tried a channel from a file to db writer and it worked somehow having this error: "String index out of range: 6"

Please help.. thank you..

db_reader_to_file.doc (89088 bytes)

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/07/2007 18:36
      Tonet

Comment

Here is my channel..Kindly check in part have I possibly be wrong.. Thank you! Database_Reader_to_File_Writer.xml (4544 bytes)
        Tonet

Comment

Here is my channel.. KIndly check in what part have I possible committed a mistake.
          Thank you very much!!!! Database_Reader_to_File_Writer-af7155219fc484f315f0ffcb2a1b8912.xml (4544 bytes)
          Tonet

Comment

Your SQL access seems to be wrong. Try the parameters with another sql java client.

In your SQL query, add to the where clause 'and status <>1'

Comment

HI albert! Many thanks! I've finally started my channel. Now, I'm on my way to map the values to create the right HL7.. :laugh:
              Tonet

Comment

Working...
              X