Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains bug fixes and adds support for eHealth Exchange UDDI providers in the Interoperability plugin. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

SOAP Listener namespace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOAP Listener namespace

I've read many of the soap threads referencing the xml namespaces and I'm slightly confused about the namespaces allowed. I can get the channel to work if I put a valid HL7 xml and set the namespace in the transformer to the hl7 namespace. I am trying to use a default or custom namespace with a soap call. I am looking for functionality similar to the way the database reader works with xml input, but instead of translating the soap xml into the database and then pulling it back out in Mirth I was hoping to send the xml to Mirth directly using soap. The error I get is:

ERROR-300: Transformer error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error evaluating transformer
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ca.uhn.hl7v2.parser.XMLParser.supportsEncoding(XML Parser.java:137)
    at ca.uhn.hl7v2.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:139)
    at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.ER7Serializer. fromXML(ER7Serializer.java:143)
    at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.ER7Serializer. fromXML(ER7Serializer.java:51)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaSc riptTransformer.evaluateTransformerScript(JavaScri ptTransformer.java:340)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaSc riptTransformer.transform(JavaScriptTransformer.ja va:229)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractEventAwareTransforme r.doTransform(AbstractEventAwareTransformer.java:4 8)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:200)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:200)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(Mule Event.java:251)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)

Am I doing something incorrectly or should I be trying to do this another way i.e. translating the xml into the database. Please advise

Re:SOAP Listener namespace

This error is launch because your XML is not HL7.

┬┐Are you working with HL7 or only with XML? Try setting the input of the tranformet to "xml" instead of HL7 V2

Comment

Re:SOAP Listener namespace

Thanks for the reply - I went back and looked at the transformer. The incoming was set to xml and the outgoing was set to HL7; however, I did not have a sample message in the outgoing data, nor did I have any message builder steps. I believe I was trying to pass the xml through to see if it would work...and it only did for valid HL7 xml which I'm guessing has something to do with the way it handles things marked HL7 (I guess it doesn't care if they are messages or XML as long as it is HL7?). At any rate I can in fact pass in any xml as long as the the data going out of the Transformer is HL7 (of course I could probably just change that to XML as well). Thanks for the help, mirth is pretty slick once you get your head around the concepts.

Comment

Working...
      X