Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logger.error() messages not shown when sent from JavaScript Destination

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Logger.error() messages not shown when sent from JavaScript Destination

    I have just deployed my Mirth Connect based solution in the customerĀ“s machine and I have found that I can’t see any message generated using the logger.error() or logger.warn() functions when they are sent from any JavaScript type Channel Destination. Those messages are not displayed in the Mirth Connect Administrator console and are not logged in the mirth.log file.

    On the other hand, messages are logged and displayed when sent from any JavaScript Channel Source or from the Deploy Global Script.

    In my test machine ALL messages generated using the logger.error() and logger.warn() functions are displayed and logged correctly.

    It seems clear that this is some kind of configuration problem, but I am using the same log4j.properties file in both systems (the default one generated on Mirth installation)

    We are using Mirth Connect version 1.8.2 runing on Windows Server 2003 R2.

    Any ideas about how to solve this problem?

    Best Regards,

    Lorenzo
    Last edited by lgarciac; 02-21-2011, 11:54 PM.

  • #2
    Lorenzo,
    Can you check if this line is uncommented or whats the log level for destination-transformer?

    log4j.logger.destination-transformer=INFO

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by apatwa View Post
      Lorenzo,
      Can you check if this line is uncommented or whats the log level for destination-transformer?

      log4j.logger.destination-transformer=INFO
      Thanks for your reply.

      Yes, the log4j.logger.destination-transformer=INFO is uncommented.

      This is the log4j.properties content:


      Code:
      #Mon Feb 21 11:15:36 CET 2011
      log4j.logger.destination-transformer=INFO
      log4j.logger.org.apache=ERROR
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaScriptTransformer=INFO
      log4j.logger.org.mule.transformers=ERROR
      log4j.appender.fout.MaxBackupIndex=20
      log4j.logger.filter=INFO
      log4j.logger.org.mozilla.javascript=INFO
      log4j.rootCategory=ERROR, stdout, fout
      log4j.appender.fout.File=logs/mirth.log
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageReceiver=INFO
      log4j.appender.fout.MaxFileSize=500KB
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.connectors.http.transformers.UMOMessageToHttpResponse=ERROR
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.server.util.DatabaseConnection=WARN
      log4j.appender.stdout.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
      log4j.logger.shutdown=INFO
      log4j.appender.stdout=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
      log4j.logger.deploy=INFO
      log4j.logger.ca.uhn.hl7v2=WARN
      log4j.logger.org.mortbay=WARN
      log4j.appender.fout.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers=INFO
      log4j.appender.fout=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
      log4j.logger.com.webreach=WARN
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap.axis.transport.http.transformers.UMOMessageToHttpResponse=ERROR
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.connectors.js.JavaScriptMessageDispatcher=INFO
      log4j.logger.org.mule=ERROR
      log4j.logger.java.sql=ERROR
      log4j.logger.postprocessor=INFO
      log4j.logger.preprocessor=INFO
      log4j.logger.org.mule.providers=ERROR
      log4j.logger.jdbc-receiver=INFO
      log4j.logger.source-transformer=INFO
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.ExceptionStrategy=WARN
      log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %d [%t] %c\: %m%n
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.server.launcher=ERROR
      log4j.appender.fout.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %d [%t] %c\: %m%n
      log4j.logger.com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageDispatcher=INFO

      Comment


      • #4
        Problem solved.

        Another Java application was being executed by the same JVM used by Mirth Connect. We just configured the second app to use another JVM and we got our messages back.

        Anyway, we don't really understand why some messages where logged while others where not.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm having the same problem wherein destination connector errors aren't being logged into the log files, although I'm getting the error email alerts. It's strange.

          Comment

          Working...
          X