Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirth newbie: simple channel question

Hi,

I wish to get data from csv files, map them to XML segments and then run a php script that reads from xml, and writes to a database.

I have 2 quick questions here:

1. The transformer allows me to map incoming csv fields to xml segments. but, I would like to transform the input variables (eg:if conditions, date formatting) before mapping to output xml segments. how, where should I do this.

2. Where would I input the php script in mirth connect.

Thanks for any help in advance.

In the same place you created your mapping steps, create a JavaScript step which will allow you to manipulate the data as you see fit. Mirth doesn't use PHP, although much of the JavaScript syntax is very similar. You can call PHP as an external executable from your transformer, but it's a somewhat messy way of doing things.

Comment

thanks

thanks.

when i right click on the transformer page (that's where my steps are), i don't find an option to add a javascript step.

also, please let me know how i would call an external executable from the transformer page.

Comment

Originally posted by ramji1501 View Post
        thanks.

when i right click on the transformer page (that's where my steps are), i don't find an option to add a javascript step.

also, please let me know how i would call an external executable from the transformer page.
        Double click the step type to change it.
        Jacob Brauer
        Director, Software Development
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

thanks

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X