Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains bug fixes and adds support for eHealth Exchange UDDI providers in the Interoperability plugin. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Guys,help me evaluate Mirth1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys,help me evaluate Mirth1.4

Hi guys!
    Reality Speaking, how effective is Mirth 1.4 as an interface to healthcare solutions?
    What is basically use as the source and destination?If source comes from a web based application, what will I use?? Thanks!
    Tonet

Re:Guys,help me evaluate Mirth1.4

Mirth is used in several large US hospitals, as well as distributed with the open source VistA EHR distributions (OpenVista and World Vista). Several vendors have embedded Mirth in their products and it has been used in production environments since the 0.5beta release. It has been designed to compete with the large, commercial interface engines.

If you are connecting to a web based application, you need to find out what protocol the application is using to send out messages. 90% of the time, other systems will use LLP. If it is web-based it might use SOAP or possibly HTTP. The vendor of the other system will have to tell you that.

Hope that helps!
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Guys,help me evaluate Mirth1.4

Thanks! I think they're using a web based application. I'll confirm it right away. THanks!
      Tonet

Comment

Working...
      X