email attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email attachment

I have a channel which has 2 destinations. The first is writing a pdf file. I then want to attach that pdf file in the second email destination, but can't seem to find a way.

I've tried setting the Content field to be the file location and name, I've also tried the first destinations variable.

Is there a way to do this? and if so, what am I missing please?

Craig.

Have you watched Part 4 of the Mirth Connect Webinar offered on the company web site home page? The demo includes just what you describe and might just be enough for you to accomplish your goal. Post a reply and let us all know if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by joequinn View Post
      Have you watched Part 4 of the Mirth Connect Webinar offered on the company web site home page? The demo includes just what you describe and might just be enough for you to accomplish your goal. Post a reply and let us all know if that helps.
      That exactly what I need, but... I'm not sure how they've got the ${pdffile} variable available to them? Any ideas?

Comment

For anyone interested, I needed to add a transforer and read in the file to a variable.

the below post explains how;

http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/f...ead+file+bytes

Comment

Working...
        X