Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth and Informix?

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to connect Mirth across an Informix Database? If so, How could I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Mirth and Informix?

Yes, Mirth will speak to an Informix Database via it's JDBC driver: http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data...ix/tools/jdbc/

We will update the WIKI/Documentation shortly with an example of adding a new JDBC driver to Mirth (the process is fairly straightforward).

Thanks!
    -Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

Hi,

I have added the informix database driver under the dbdrivers folder. I have also modified dbdrivers.xml adding the following line:

<driver class="com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver" name="Informix" />

And when I try to insert some data in the DB does not do it that. In the log file i find this error:

ERROR [4_destination_6.dispatcher.2] org.mule.impl.DefaultExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception Strategy: No suitable driver
      java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
      at org.mule.providers.jdbc.JdbcConnector.getConnectio n(JdbcConnector.java:364)
      at org.mule.providers.jdbc.JdbcMessageDispatcher.doDi spatch(JdbcMessageDispatcher.java:93)
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher$Worke r.run(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:257)
      at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
      at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
      at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

Comment

I alreadey solved it, sorry for the posts.

Comment

What did you need to do to fix it?

Thanks
          -Chris
          Chris Lang

Comment

It was just the Database URL. I forgot the "informix-sqli" part. So the database URL should look like this:

jdbc:informix-sqli://theserver:theport/thedatabase:informixserver=theinformixserver

Comment

Excellent, thanks for the info!
              Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Mirth and Informix? Databe URL

Good day sirs!

I'm also trying to connect to an informix database but have some problems on the database URL. Pls help.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X