Same old admin password reset question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same old admin password reset question

Hoping someone can help, we are running 1.8.0.4126 on an XP workstation and cant login with the admin password. We've tried every possible password (even though it shouldn't have changed from the default) and can't login. I have tried the method here to use java -cp to write the admin value back to the table, but I can't even get java to launch let alone write the table.

"1. First stop the Mirth server using the server manager, then open a command prompt using Start -> Run -> CMD.exe

2. Browse to the Program Files->Mirth->lib folder

3. Type: java -cp derbytools.jar;derby.jar org.apache.derby.tools.ij

ij> connect 'jdbc:derby:c:/program files/Mirth/Mirthdb';
    ij> update person set password = 'NdgB6ojoGb/uFa5amMEyBNG16mE=', salt='Np+FZYzu4M0=' where username = 'admin';
    ij> exit;

4. You can now start the Mirth server and login using admin as the password."

Does not work for me...

Can anyone offer me some help?

http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/f...ead.php?t=4247
    JJ Mouris
    FFE Luxembourg
    IT-Department

Comment

i've tried that. did not work. error in java, actually...

is there a different method?

Comment

when i run the update person set command, I get the warning that no row was found for fetch, update or delete, or the result of the query is an empty table. anyone? bueller? need to get into my mirth!

Comment

Either your table is empty, or corrupted. Look for the creation-files of the database tables for your DBMS (e.g. <MIRTHHOME>/derby-database.sql) and run the statements to drop and create the table PERSON, as well as the statement to insert the admin user.
          JJ Mouris
          FFE Luxembourg
          IT-Department

Comment

Make sure you have the case (upper v lower) correct when you type it in -

and restart the service afterwards. That seemed to help me.

Comment

Working...
            X