Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth unable to load its own configuration file

Hello,

I am using Mirth 1.8.2.4472, with 2 undeployed channels, nothing very special this is for a test.

Then I go to Settings->Backup , configuration file is created (attached to this post).
    And now I go to Settings->Restore... bam ! 'Invalid server configuration file' , xml file looks correct to me.

xml parsing problem from Mirth ? could it be fixed for 2.0.0 ?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Problem is coming from 'Inbound template' there is really a problem with Mirth xml parser. Seems like a bug for me.

Comment

On line 227 in your inbound template you have 2 characters that are illegal. If you remove those two characters, then your backup loads fine.
      Mitch Dempsey
      Software Engineer
      Mirth Corporation

Comment

Originally posted by mitchd View Post
        On line 227 in your inbound template you have 2 characters that are illegal. If you remove those two characters, then your backup loads fine.
        I know but it should be a good idea to encode its content to B64 when illegal characters are detected, if I export then I must be able to import too (without tweaking) so this is not a feature this is a bug.

Comment

It's done in Mirth versions up to 2

Comment

Originally posted by albertosaez View Post
            It's done in Mirth versions up to 2
            I am using Mirth 1.8.2, I do not understand your answer sorry.

Comment

Sorry, the aswer had no relation with this thread. IMHO Those special chars should be removed and never written to a backup file
              Last edited by albertosaez; 09-06-2010, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by albertosaez View Post
                Sorry, the aswer had no relation with this thread. IMHO Those special chars should be removed and never written to a backup file
                I know but I imported a HL7 file as template, so if I can not backup this kind of template... really there is a problem, this is not an exotic format, this is pure HL7.

Comment

Originally posted by magikbanana View Post
                  I know but I imported a HL7 file as template, so if I can not backup this kind of template... really there is a problem, this is not an exotic format, this is pure HL7.
                  Please create a jira issue with the exact hl7 template that causes the problem, along with the steps to get the error. As long as it is 100% reproducible we can find a long term solution for it.
                  Jacob Brauer
                  Director, Software Development
                  NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X