Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error deploying chanel ( Database to File Writer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error deploying chanel ( Database to File Writer)

Greetings, my name is Zico. I'm newbie in Mirth and HL7 things. I using Mirth because in my office we've been planning to buy LIS. So my boss told me to learn about HL7 and i found Mirth for send and read HL7 message.

I kinda stuck in deploying my channels. I've followed webinar (Part 4) for create channel fo Database Reader, though in webinar it send to LLP Sender. when i deploy my channel it keep saying error :

[2010-07-30 01:52:51,515] ERROR (org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaModel:377): Error starting component [2496e1bf-6d9a-4432-8944-7a4f747e8db5]
    org.mule.umo.model.ModelException: Failed to register listener 2496e1bf-6d9a-4432-8944-7a4f747e8db5 on endpoint jdbc://query
    I've been searching similar threads but it all happen with SQL Server.

I'm not familiar with Javascript. Oh, by the way i've created another channel before : HL7 to Database Writer and it's works fine. I'm using postgres 8.4 for Windows. and Mirth 1.8.2 build 4472 and Java version 1.6.0_17.

I'm attaching my channel. And by the way, i live in Indonesia, so my column name in Bahasa.

I need some advise please.... thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zico; 07-29-2010, 12:26 PM.

Problem Solved !!

the problem is you have to upgrade jdbc. JDBC that comes with Mirth 1.8.2 is for postgres 8.3.

sorry for bothering...

Comment

Thanks for posting this...we will have to look at upgrading the postgresql jdbc jar if the current one doesn't work with the latest version.
      Jacob Brauer
      Director, Software Development
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

http://www.mirthcorp.com/community/i...wse/MIRTH-1518
        Jacob Brauer
        Director, Software Development
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...