Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. Mirth Connect 4.1.0 includes new features such as new event log messages, additional fields to the Welcome to Mirth Connect screen, new information included in alerts as well as many smaller changes, updates, and improvements. This release also contains several improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

¿Is it possibe to save the log of each channel in a differt directory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¿Is it possibe to save the log of each channel in a differt directory?

A single log file is hard to read for more than two channles.

Re: ¿Is it possibe to save the log of each channel in a differt directory?

Per-channel logging - very interesting. Can you add this to the JIRA?

Thanks,
    -Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re: ¿Is it possibe to save the log of each channel in a differt directory?

Just my .02....
      I came from a large provider environment with over 450 HL7 interfaces..... 7*24 support with on average 3 million messages a day.
      My sole goal was to operationalize my 3 installs of our interface engine (Sybase Impact) for the computer room staff so my department could sleep at night.
      Any and all logging was a real boon to problem determination (How many times have I heard it was the engines fault!)
      Any and all operational support that can be provided will make this product even better.
      David Coffey

Comment

Working...
      X