Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains bug fixes and adds support for eHealth Exchange UDDI providers in the Interoperability plugin. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Curious mysql exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious mysql exception

I've been trying to do what I think is a simple insert into a mysql table. I've set up the destination as a database and I can insert records when I use hardcoded text. However, when I try to use a field from the incoming HL7 message I get the following message in the mirth log:

INFO [8_source._tcpEndpoint#-1391634918.receiver.3] com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.filters.JavaScriptF ilter: IT IS an ADT msg to be processed
    ERROR [8_destination_1.dispatcher.2] org.mule.impl.DefaultExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception Strategy: Parameter index out of range (1 > 0). Query: INSERT IGNORE INTO mc_usagelog
    (PracticeId, UserId, Source, Action, Info, url, QueryString)
    VALUES ('TNJ07853DEMO','ADL','MI RTH','ADT','?', 'Mirth','ADT' Parameters: [Doe]
    java.sql.SQLException: Parameter index out of range (1 > 0). Query: INSERT IGNORE INTO mc_usagelog
    VALUES ('TNJ07853DEMO','ADL','MI RTH','ADT','?', 'Mirth','ADT' Parameters: [Doe]
    at org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner.rethrow(Que ryRunner.java:330)
    at org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner.update(Quer yRunner.java:399)
    at org.mule.providers.jdbc.JdbcMessageDispatcher.doDi spatch(JdbcMessageDispatcher.java:95)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher$Worke r.run(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:257)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    INFO [8_source._tcpEndpoint#93012457.receiver.2] com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.filters.JavaScriptF ilter: IT IS an ADT msg to be processed

The sql statement in the destination is:

INSERT IGNORE INTO mc_usagelog
    VALUES ('TNJ07853DEMO','ADL','MI RTH','ADT','${PatientLastName} ', 'Mirth','A01'

If I replace '${PatientLastName}' with 'SomeHardCodeLastName' the insert works fine. The other thing to note is that I dragged PatientLastName over to the sql statement. It is a valid field. I would like to actually concatenate some of the HL7 fields into a single database destination field but I can't seem to get even the single field to insert.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Re: Curious mysql exception

Remove the single quotes from the var replacement:

'${PatientLastName}' should be ${PatientLastName}

-Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re: Curious mysql exception

Hmm, I must be dreaming. I could have sworn that I saw a working example with quotes. Anyway, removing the quotes worked great.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X