JAR resources in JNPL file are not signed by same certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAR resources in JNPL file are not signed by same certificate

Hi All. New guy here. I just downloaded Mirth Connect Beta (2.0.0.4774) on a Vista 32 bit machine for evaluation and ran into an issue right away. When I try to start it either via the web link http://localhost:8080, of via the manager's Administrator button I get the error: "Unable to launch the application", and under the details section it states "JAR resources in JNPL file are not signed by same certificate". There are tabs marked Launch File and Exception that are filled with XML (which I can post if necessary).

Can anyone help me to get this going?

Thanks,
    Paul.

Try clearing your Java cache and see if that fixes your issue. Control Panel > Java > Settings > Delete Files...
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Jacob, I cleared the cache but it did not clear the issue. Unfortunately, I'm not a Java person, so this is a bit of a road-block for me. Any further advice?

Thanks,
      Paul.

Originally posted by jacobb View Post
      Try clearing your Java cache and see if that fixes your issue. Control Panel > Java > Settings > Delete Files...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Drover View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion Jacob, I cleared the cache but it did not clear the issue. Unfortunately, I'm not a Java person, so this is a bit of a road-block for me. Any further advice?

Thanks,
        Paul.
        Strange, none of us have seen this problem yet. Has anyone else here had the issue?
        Jacob Brauer
        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Jacob, I just sorted it out myself. I uninstalled java completely, rebooted, and then reinstalled.

On restarting mirth, this time it warned that the certificate could not be verified, but asked if I wanted to continue. I said yes, and up it came.

I think I'm off to the races.

Cheers,
          Paul.

Originally posted by jacobb View Post
          Strange, none of us have seen this problem yet. Has anyone else here had the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Drover View Post
            Jacob, I just sorted it out myself. I uninstalled java completely, rebooted, and then reinstalled.

On restarting mirth, this time it warned that the certificate could not be verified, but asked if I wanted to continue. I said yes, and up it came.

I think I'm off to the races.

Cheers,
            Paul.
            Perhaps it had been rejected earlier. There was probably a way to clear this choice or accept the new certificate in the Java control panel.
            Jacob Brauer
            NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

I have had the issue with mirth 1.8 but not with mirth 2.0.

Comment

Working...
              X