XML to XDS.b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XML to XDS.b

Do you have an example channel to show how to convert XML data/ document to an XDS.b message?

Originally posted by PhilCrowder View Post
    Do you have an example channel to show how to convert XML data/ document to an XDS.b message?
    Hi Phil,

I have a sample channel that builds up the ProviderAndRegisterDocumentSetRequest and the assertion block and sends a request to a NHIN CONNECT adapter. The channel is attached. Mirth could be used to talk directly to a XDS.b as well.
    Attached Files
    Daniel Svanstedt
    Software Engineer
    Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
    Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Thanks Dan.

I have imported this channel (XDR.xml) and the one you offered to Phil's other posting regarding ORU message to C37 mapping. Will share any lessons learned from this excellent starting point.

Just curious....are there any other channels like this relating to IHE and HITSP that could be made available to the user community in Mirth Exchange?

Thanks again for your help. - - Joe

Comment

CONNECT Adaptor

Thanks for for the sample channel. It looks like it uses the CONNECT Adaptor. How do I go about getting this adaptor?

Phil

Comment

Is the NHIN Connect adaptor available to the public???

Comment

Thanks for all the interest. Please use the contact form (http://www.mirthcorp.com/company/contact) or email [email protected] to get more information on the NHIN connector, xds.b, and ihe. Jeff P and Jon T should be able to answer your questions but they rarely go on the forum.
            Daniel Svanstedt
            Software Engineer
            Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
            Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

I have a channel that accepts a CCD document produced from Allscripts Enterprise, reads necessary information from the document, and ultimately does a ProvideRegisterSet to a local HIE to store the document there.

There are a few other steps in there as well, PIX to find the patient's ID in the HIE, and an adhocquery request to see if there are any documents for this patient from this source that need to be deprecated.

I can dig it up and post it (probably should submit to the channel repository) if anyone thinks it would be a helpful example.

Comment

Yes, please post your channel. Sounds like it would be very helpful to many on this forum.
                Thanks!

Comment

Has the channel been posted or submitted to the channel repository?

Thanks.

Comment

This example would be helpful
                    cmc

Comment

Working...
                    X