Message browser in 1.2 - removed columns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message browser in 1.2 - removed columns

Did a trial upgrade to Mirth 1.2 for my application last night. Everything seems to work, but I went back to 1.1 pending an answer to this...

In the message browser, several columns (Message ID, Sending Facility, Event, and Control ID) and related filter fields appear to have been removed. I dug through the message board and issue tracker, but couldn't find anything about this change.

Any insight about why these were removed? I routinely use filters on sending facility and event to limit what I'm looking through... (In my application, sending facility refers to the client the message is destined for.)

Other than this, 1.2 looks like a big jump forward....

thanks - mike

Re: Message browser in 1.2 - removed columns

Hi Mike,

We removed those HL7-specific columns in our move towards making Mirth compatible with X12. However, we are planning to add a feature in our 1.2.1 release which will allow you to define custom table columns in the message browser using data extracted from the incoming message.

Gerald
    Gerald Bortis | Chief Information Officer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Re: Message browser in 1.2 - removed columns

Sounds reasonable... I can work around this for now - will just pull out those fields in the transformer and add them to the postgres destination table.

Look forward to getting the custom columns in 1.2.1....

mike

Comment

Working...
      X