"Result of Rollback of Moce was Unsuccessful" exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Result of Rollback of Moce was Unsuccessful" exception

Is there a way to clear out a cache file or queue of some sort with Mirth? I created an inbound channel and it was working successfully. I exported the "working" channel as a precaution and then started making some additional modifications to my transformer. In essence, my changes broke the channel. When this happens I re-import the good channel. Sometimes, I can disable the broken channel, deploy, delete. Stop/start Mirth. Then import the good channel, save, deploy and my listener picks right back up. Sometimes it gets stuck in a loop of sorts even with the "working" channel reimported. When this happens, I have to uninstall and reinstall Mirth. The error is below. Is there some way to clean out a cache or queue so I don't have to re-install?
    Thanks!

INFO 2006-11-07 08:25:45,109 [Thread-0] com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth: starting mirth server...
    ERROR 2006-11-07 08:38:19,515 [24cc7a17-24d9-4f76-a1f9-b1530bd4a883_source_connector._fileEndpoint#159307 9059.receiver.1] org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: 24cc7a17-24d9-4f76-a1f9-b1530bd4a883: org.mule.MuleException: Exception while processing "2006101611231122_19.HL7" Result of rollback of move was unsuccessful
    org.mule.MuleException: Exception while processing "2006101611231122_19.HL7" Result of rollback of move was unsuccessful
    at org.mule.providers.file.FileMessageReceiver.proces sFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:242)
    at org.mule.providers.file.FileMessageReceiver.poll(F ileMessageReceiver.java:124)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:73)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: org.mule.MuleException: Failed to read payload data
    at org.mule.providers.file.FileMessageReceiver.proces sFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:201)
    ... 6 more

Re: "Result of Rollback of Moce was Unsuccessful" exception

This is a consecuence (I think) of ttp://www.mirthproject.org/jira/browse/MIRTH-136

When an interruption is catch in the FileReader, a continuous exception is launched.

Comment

Thanks for reporting this, we're going to look at a fix for 1.2.1.

-Chris
      Chris Lang

Comment

Thanks!
        Andi

Comment

Working...
        X