Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Channels in Status window

I upgraded to version 1.2.

I then imported a channel from 1.1 and deployed it and it did not show in the status window.

I then created a new channel in 1.2 and deployed it and it is not showing in the status window.

What did I do wrong?

Re: No Channels in Status window

I found an error --

org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\bbridges\downloads\mirth\mirth-1.2.0\conf\mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:131)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:117)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:98)
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\bbridges\downloads\mirth\mirth-1.2.0\conf\mule-config.xml"
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:12 1)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)

Comment

never mind I got it to work it was syntax

Comment

Syntax?? Where, what?

Comment

I don't remember what exactly.. I have been playing with this so much that I don't remember exactly what I did but I do know that it had something to do with my javascript. Sorry not much help..

Comment

Working...
          X