Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection to MS Access

Hi,

i'm a student from germany. To finish my work in university i need to connect a mircosoft access database to the mirth connect.
    I have a HL7 message which is supposed to be included to the database. I have allready setup a channel which is in source a "file reader" and in destination a "database writer" the access database is suported by an JBDC OBCD driver. What i now need is how do i find the URL? The file reader works perfectly, but i wont get the connection to the access database.
    What can i d better?
    Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by Visite2000 View Post
    Hi,

i'm a student from germany. To finish my work in university i need to connect a mircosoft access database to the mirth connect.
    I have a HL7 message which is supposed to be included to the database. I have allready setup a channel which is in source a "file reader" and in destination a "database writer" the access database is suported by an JBDC OBCD driver. What i now need is how do i find the URL? The file reader works perfectly, but i wont get the connection to the access database.
    What can i d better?
    Thanks for your help!
    A quick google search yielded the following:
    http://www.techbookreport.com/tutorials/jdbcodbc.html

Code:
    "jdbc:odbc:Driver={MicroSoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=c:/path/to/MyAccessDB.mdb"
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X