Mirth 1.3 UI glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth 1.3 UI glitch

Think I just discovered a glitch in the 1.3 UI...

1. Set up a channel, define source and a few destinations, save, deploy.
    2. Go back into destinations, change a destination type (from LLP to FTP writer, for example) - answer "yes" to "do you wish to change destination type". Don't bother filling anything in for the new type.
    3. Go back to Status or Channels screen, answering "No" to "do you wish to save channels?"
    4. Go back into the destinations list for the channel you modified.

The modified, yet not saved, destination shows the modified (FTP) type, not the original (LLP) destination type....

This doesn't appear to be a real bug on the back end, since logging out/in on the UI at this point shows the original destination type. However, I could see a confused UI incorrectly saving things in certain circumstances. (You accidentally change the wrong destination, aborted your changes, changed the right destination, and saved without noticing the goof was still hanging around.)

Can someone verify this for me? I just tried it on 1.2, and it doesn't behave like this.

Mike

Re: Mirth 1.3 UI glitch

Thanks for reporting this. We are releasing 1.3.1 with various bug fixes on Thursday (today) and a fix for this will be included.

-Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

Reported and resolved:

http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...H-212?page=all
      Chris Lang

Comment

Cool - glad I could help. 1.3 testing is going well.

mike

Comment

Working...
        X