Unable to send email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to send email

I have defined the SMTP properties for email from Mirth as IP: 192.168.1.3, port 9123. The following is found in the log:

WARN 2006-12-28 15:45:57,408 [a326147f-26c5-47d8-934f-ab2a83fbd4d5_source_connector._tcpEndpoint#-573486479.receiver.3] com.webreach.mirth.server.util.SMTPConnection: Could not send email message.
    javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: 192.168.1.3, port: 25;

Re: Unable to send email

Ah good find. Can you add this to the JIRA. Are you using the transformer to send an email? You can manually specify the settings in the transformer.

-Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

Configuration settings are defined in the admin panel. For the actual call it is straight from the variables & functions list. Will add entry to JIRA.

Comment

You can do this:

Code:
        var smtpConn = new SMTPConnection(host,port,username,password);
        This would replace the line inserted by the variables and functions.

If that doesn't work, try:

Code:
         var smtpConn = new Packages.com.webreach.mirth.server.util.SMTPConnection(host,port,username,password);
        Chris Lang

Comment

I could not get either to honor a port number other than 25. Hardcoding? I will put up a temporary smtp gateway on that port for testing.

Comment

Strange, we don't hardcode 25 anywhere, we set properties on the SMTP session. If it's in the JIRA we'll be sure to check it out for the new release. Thanks for the find!

-Chris
            Chris Lang

Comment

Email does work. I am going to play with something else.... Will wait to see the fix come through....

Comment

Working...
              X