JMS Reader Connector ClassNotFoundException

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMS Reader Connector ClassNotFoundException

I'm trying to set up a JMS connection, but Mirth is not finding the class I specified for the Initial Context Factory.

I placed the jar file with the class in the $MIRTH_HOME/lib/custom directory but when I try to deploy the channel, I get a ClassNotFoundException. The full stack trace follows.

Is there something I need to do to make sure Mirth loads the required jar file?

Thanks,

Carlos

[2009-06-24 09:49:32,511] WARN (com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth:253): Error deploying channels.
    org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:250)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:208)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:138 )Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:209)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 moreCaused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Failed to create Jms Connector
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jms.JmsConnector.doI nitialise(JmsConnector.java:133)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnector.initialise(Ab stractConnector.java:238)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.initialiseConnectors(MuleMana ger.java:776)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.initialise(MuleManager.java:6 52)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.start(MuleManager.java:721)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:207)
    ... 4 moreCaused by: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: com.sun.appserv.naming.S1ASCtxFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.appserv.naming.S1ASCtxFactory]
    at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(U nknown Source)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unkn own Source)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jms.JmsConnector.ini tJndiContext(JmsConnector.java:153)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jms.JmsConnector.doI nitialise(JmsConnector.java:116)
    ... 9 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.appserv.naming.S1ASCtxFactory
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass( Unknown Source)
    ... 15 more
    Attached Files

Make sure you restart the mirth server
    Daniel Svanstedt
    Software Engineer
    Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
    Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Yes, I've done that.

Comment

Not sure what the problem is then. The custom libraries should load when the Mirth service is stopped and restarted. I have not setup glassfish with jms but maybe someone else can share their experiences?
        Daniel Svanstedt
        Software Engineer
        Mirth Corporation

Want professional services, support, and enterprise or virtual appliances? It's all available from the Mirth Corporation:
        Mirth Support | Mirth Training | Mirth Appliances | Online Training | Developer Q&A

Don't forget, Mirth Support gives you access to all of our online training videos, and silver support gives you access to developer Q&As!

Comment

Hi, I'm also having this problem. Would like to know if there is already a solution to this problem?
          Is it possible to share?

Benjamin

Comment

Working...
          X