Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains bug fixes and adds support for eHealth Exchange UDDI providers in the Interoperability plugin. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Using JBOSS MQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using JBOSS MQ

Hi,

I would like to use the JMS reader and writer in Mirth to receive respectively send messages to JBOSS, but I don't know which settings should I perform. (i.E. JNDI Provider URL=?; JNDI Initial Context Factory=?; Connection Factory JNDI Name=?; Destination=?)
    Thanks.
    Br
    Joe

Re: Using JBOSS MQ

Check out: http://mule.mulesource.org/wiki/disp...ingJms-JBossMQ

Also, you will need to drop all of the JMS jars into the custom folder. (We generally use the /lib folder from the OpenJMS distribution).

-Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

You have to put jboss-common.jar, jnpserver.jar, concurrent.jar and jbossmq.jar in lib/custom for example. You must be sure that this directory is loaded by classloader and then configure the channel with the parameters that Chris have said.

Best Regards

Comment

Hi,

after I have copied the jbossall-client.jar to the $Mirth/lib/customer folder (it contains all necessary classes to communicate with the JBOSS-MQ), I have configured this in Mirth:
        <properties>
        <property name="clientId"></property>
        <property name="durable">0</property>
        <property name="jndiProviderUrl">jnp://pulcisdev2:1099/</property>
        <property name="selector"></property>
        <property name="username"></property>
        <property name="specification">1.1</property>
        <property name="connectionFactoryProperties">&lt;properties/&gt;</property>
        <property name="DataType">JMS Reader</property>
        <property name="jndiInitialFactory">org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</property>
        <property name="connectionFactoryJndiName">java:/ConnectionFactory</property>
        <property name="password"></property>
        <property name="host">topic/OUTBOUND_TOPIC</property>
        </properties>

and this is what I get in the log:

ERROR 2007-01-16 11:19:20,861 [Thread-0] org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaModel: Error starting component [88e67caf-5908-44a4-8121-8ca6ee74fc23]
        org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "jms://topic/OUTBOUND_TOPIC"

any ideas?

thanks!
        -Joe

P.S: Actually why is the prefix "jms://" added by Mirth to my destination JNDI? If I use other JMS-Clients (including my own as well) the destination depends how the topic or queue was configured (named) in JBOSS.

Comment

Hi,

I got it:
          Destination in Mirth should be: //topic:OUTBOUND_TOPIC, which corresponds to Mule: jms:////topic:OUTBOUND_TOPIC
          Thanks.
          -Joe

Comment

Awesome, glad it&#039;s working!

-Chris
            Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
            X