Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformer and Filter editors

Hello to all,

I have been reading about Mirth and I am getting kind of excited about what you guys have put together and would like to leverage mirth in one of my R&D projects project. But I am having some difficulty so please forgive me for these basic questions but I cannot seem to figure it out.

1) I installed Mirth 1.3 and I was able to launch the Mirth administrator I created basic channel (file reader) to process an HL7 message. Now I am interest in more advance stuff and as I am reading the documentation in indicates using a ?transformer editor? and a ?filter editor? but for the life of me I am unable to find these editors in the administrative console. Where are they?

2) I also placed some code in the "Preprocessing script?:

logger.info(">>>> " + message);
    logger.info("++++ " + message.length);
    if(message['MSH']['MSH.9']['CM_MSG.1'] == "ADT" && message['MSH']['MSH.9']['CM_MSG.2'] == "A04") {
    logger.info("Entry was found");
    }
    ?
    Return message;

First 2 line work fine but I get and exception from the server when executing the "if" statement. I speculate it?s because the message has not been processed yet so where do I put the code?

Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: TypeError: Cannot read property "MSH.9" from undefined (b012546d-a418-496f-a6b2-2cd71c74f9cd#11) (org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Max

Re: Transformer and Filter editors

Never mind for question one I figured it out. You need to be on the source tab for the options to display. My bad

max

Comment

The message element only appears at Filter/Transformer steps. At preprocessor step the message is a string.

And yes, rabito. you're bad. At least with that login name.

Comment

Alberto,

Thanks for the reply on the second point.

Now I am not sure I follow the login name comment considering that mirabito is my last name. Is there a particular way I need to define my login name for this forum?

Regards,

max

Comment

Working...
        X