Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.9.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains bug fixes and adds support for eHealth Exchange UDDI providers in the Interoperability plugin. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Transformer and Filter editors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformer and Filter editors

Hello to all,

I have been reading about Mirth and I am getting kind of excited about what you guys have put together and would like to leverage mirth in one of my R&D projects project. But I am having some difficulty so please forgive me for these basic questions but I cannot seem to figure it out.

1) I installed Mirth 1.3 and I was able to launch the Mirth administrator I created basic channel (file reader) to process an HL7 message. Now I am interest in more advance stuff and as I am reading the documentation in indicates using a ?transformer editor? and a ?filter editor? but for the life of me I am unable to find these editors in the administrative console. Where are they?

2) I also placed some code in the "Preprocessing script?:

logger.info(">>>> " + message);
    logger.info("++++ " + message.length);
    if(message['MSH']['MSH.9']['CM_MSG.1'] == "ADT" && message['MSH']['MSH.9']['CM_MSG.2'] == "A04") {
    logger.info("Entry was found");
    }
    ?
    Return message;

First 2 line work fine but I get and exception from the server when executing the "if" statement. I speculate it?s because the message has not been processed yet so where do I put the code?

Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: TypeError: Cannot read property "MSH.9" from undefined (b012546d-a418-496f-a6b2-2cd71c74f9cd#11) (org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Max

Re: Transformer and Filter editors

Never mind for question one I figured it out. You need to be on the source tab for the options to display. My bad

max

Comment

The message element only appears at Filter/Transformer steps. At preprocessor step the message is a string.

And yes, rabito. you're bad. At least with that login name.

Comment

Alberto,

Thanks for the reply on the second point.

Now I am not sure I follow the login name comment considering that mirabito is my last name. Is there a particular way I need to define my login name for this forum?

Regards,

max

Comment

Working...
        X