Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improving Mirth Alerts: Request for Feedback (Updated!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Alert prolblem

Hi ,

Prevent dispatching the same alert multiple times in inbox . how can i manage it.

please help any one...

//thanks

Comment

I am assuming you are on V3? There is an option on the alert, to only alert once.

Comment

Originally posted by manoj123 View Post
        Hi ,

Prevent dispatching the same alert multiple times in inbox . how can i manage it.

please help any one...

//thanks
        With advanced alerts, that's what the "Wait Period" is for. If you set a wait period, then the action will only be performed at most once in that time.

Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Email Alert prolblem in alert setting

Hi,

Prevent dispatching the same alert multiple times in inbox .

please help any one >>>

I have attached screen shot.

//Thanks
          manoj mishra
          Last edited by manoj123; 09-30-2014, 08:24 AM. Reason: adding screen shot

Comment

Originally posted by manoj123 View Post
            Hi,

Prevent dispatching the same alert multiple times in inbox .

please help any one >>>

I have attached screen shot.

//Thanks
            manoj mishra
            Don't bump threads with the same exact question, especially when it's just been answered for you...

Nicholas Rupley
            Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
            - You just bar.

Comment

Originally posted by narupley View Post
              With advanced alerts, that's what the "Wait Period" is for. If you set a wait period, then the action will only be performed at most once in that time.

Hi,

where is this setting i search but not found please tell me where is this setting is??

//thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sri123 View Post
                Hi,

where is this setting i search but not found please tell me where is this setting is??

//thanks
                That is available in the Advanced Alerting plugin. More info here, and you can watch our demo here. Also feel free to contact sales here. All of this information is also available at the top of the very first post in this thread.

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                - You just bar.

Comment

Idle Channel Alert

Would it be possible to create an alert to trigger if a channel had not had any files pass through it over a user specified amount of time (minutes, hours, or days)?

Comment

Originally posted by DMAR View Post
                    Would it be possible to create an alert to trigger if a channel had not had any files pass through it over a user specified amount of time (minutes, hours, or days)?
                    Yes, that's very easy. You just choose the "No. of messages (sliding window)" trigger type, select Received <= 0, and put in the window length you want (e.g. "30m" for 30 minutes).

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                    - You just bar.

Comment

Similar to the question asked before, is it possible to fire an alert when a message did not arrive in specified window?
                      Ex: Daily file is expected at 4 pm CST.

Comment

Originally posted by ikohok007 View Post
                        Similar to the question asked before, is it possible to fire an alert when a message did not arrive in specified window?
                        Ex: Daily file is expected at 4 pm CST.
                        For that, you can do the same thing, just set the Window Length to something like "1d5m".

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
                        X