Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

2 char on end of message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 char on end of message

Hello,
    i need at the end of message 2 characters. In the configuration-dialog (field "end of message char") LLp - sender is standard to set 1 char 0x1c. i need 0x1c 0x0D . whe tryed it with delimiters like komma or whitespace, bat it does not work . Is There any way ?

thanks and regards

Re:2 char on end of message

ox1c is the end of message character. 0x0d is the end of record character. Both of those will end your message by default. You will also have a final end of segment character of 0x0d, so that will be before your end of message character.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

i know. and it is standard. bat my problem is how i described
      on the "end of message" i need 0x1c "+" 0x0D

thanks and regards

Comment

As Jacobb says what you're describing is the default behaviour for an MLLP transmission. You don't need to do anything.

Comment

Working...
        X