Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Caught exception in Exception Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught exception in Exception Strategy

I am seeing a lots of these exceptions in the log. I also notice that all the messages are getting processed without any errors, can any one tell me waht is causing this exception? Thanks in advance...

[2008-10-28 10:12:37,042] ERROR (org.mule.impl.DefaultExceptionStrategy:233): Caught exception in Exception Strategy: java.io.EOFException
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.EOFException
    at org.mule.util.queue.TransactionalQueueManager$Queu eSessionImpl$QueueImpl.poll(TransactionalQueueMana ger.java:462)
    at org.mule.util.queue.TransactionalQueueManager$Queu eSessionImpl$QueueImpl.take(TransactionalQueueMana ger.java:445)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.vm.VMMessageReceiver .getMessages(VMMessageReceiver.java:153)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.io.EOFException
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFull y(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.rea dShort(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.mule.util.queue.FilePersistenceStrategy.load(F ilePersistenceStrategy.java:102)
    at org.mule.util.queue.CachingPersistenceStrategy.loa d(CachingPersistenceStrategy.java:36)
    at org.mule.util.queue.TransactionalQueueManager.doLo ad(TransactionalQueueManager.java:212)
    at org.mule.util.queue.TransactionalQueueManager$Queu eSessionImpl$QueueImpl.poll(TransactionalQueueMana ger.java:455)
    ... 8 more

Re:Caught exception in Exception Strategy

Any solution? I continue to see this exception and everything else seems to be working fine. I have switched from derby to MySQL and I think it might have started at that point.

Comment

Which version of Mirth are you using?

This exception has been launch when reading one of the messages from the queue (saved in the .mule dir) ┬┐Has you removed any file under this dir?

Comment

i am using 1.7 Mirht. I donnt think I removed any files from tjis directory.

Comment

I continued to get this exception. As you suggested, I looked in to .mule directory and found several .msg files of zero length. I moved them out from there and I dont get this exception any more. not sure how these msg files got in there with zero length. They were very old files also. I monitored mirth for somem time now and no error messages.

Comment

Glad it's working, and thanks for posting the situation.

Comment

Working...
            X