transformer reporting error on wrong line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transformer reporting error on wrong line

My tranformer is stuck thinking that there is an error on line 133. When I add more code the line number that the error should be on doesnt change.

I've made sure to re-deploy my channels and have rebooted the computer. But it keeps on thinking that the error is on line 133. Lines 130-135 have code that is remarked out, so it's not like it is getting to the first line of code and then bombing out.

I still get the error on line 133 even if I shorten my code so that line 133 doesnt even exist.

If I remove the new section of code that I am working on, the transformer runs just fine.

Any ideas?

Re:transformer reporting error on wrong line

Mirth version, the actual error message, and a copy of your channel would be useful...

Comment

I have similar errors when in a pre/post processor step there are lines commented out after the "return" statement

Comment

Mirth Administrator Read_XML_for_ORU.xml (111680 bytes)
        Version 1.7.1.3422
        Built on April 23, 2008

error:
        Code:
        [2008-10-15 09:14:40,569]  ERROR (org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy:95): Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: 3371c2c7-8676-461a-bd75-1ffacd4f3ffa: org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to route event via endpoint: null. Message payload is of type: com.webreach.mirth.model.MessageObject
        org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to route event via endpoint: null. Message payload is of type: com.webreach.mirth.model.MessageObject
        	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.route(OutboundMessageRouter.java:84)
        	at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(DefaultMuleProxy.java:247)
        	at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(SedaComponent.java:209)
        	at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(AbstractComponent.java:277)
        	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:201)
        	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send(InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
        	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
        	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:493)
        	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
        	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:231)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageReceiver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:236)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageReceiver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:138)
        	at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(PollingMessageReceiver.java:118)
        	at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
        	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: org.mule.umo.routing.CouldNotRouteOutboundMessageException: Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{[email protected]00, endpointUri=file://C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Mirth/ORU, transformer=Transformer{name='3371c2c7-8676-461a-bd75-1ffacd4f3ffa_destination_1_transformer', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[]}, name='_fileEndpoint#-561939350', type='sender', properties={}, [email protected], filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: com.webreach.mirth.model.MessageObject
        	at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRouter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:111)
        	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1.doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
        	at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:48)
        	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.route(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
        	... 16 moreCaused by: org.mule.umo.provider.DispatchException: Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{[email protected]00, endpointUri=file://C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Mirth/ORU, transformer=Transformer{name='3371c2c7-8676-461a-bd75-1ffacd4f3ffa_destination_1_transformer', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[]}, name='_fileEndpoint#-561939350', type='sender', properties={}, [email protected], filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: com.webreach.mirth.model.MessageObject
        	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:179)
        	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:191)
        	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:130)
        	at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.send(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
        	at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRouter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
        	... 19 moreCaused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: 
        CHANNEL:
        	Slidell - Read_XML_for_ORU
        CONNECTOR:
        	Destination 1
        SCRIPT SOURCE:

LINE NUMBER:
        DETAILS:
        	Cannot add a property to a sealed object: File. (com.webreach.mirth.server.MirthJavascriptTransformerException)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaScriptTransformer.evaluateScript(JavaScriptTransformer.java:448)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaScriptTransformer.transform(JavaScriptTransformer.java:346)
        	at org.mule.transformers.AbstractEventAwareTransformer.doTransform(AbstractEventAwareTransformer.java:48)
        	at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transform(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
        	at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(MuleEvent.java:251)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.server.controllers.MessageObjectController.getMessageObjectFromEvent(MessageObjectController.java:507)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageDispatcher.doDispatch(FileMessageDispatcher.java:74)
        	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageDispatcher.doSend(FileMessageDispatcher.java:207)
        	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
        	... 23 moreCaused by: com.webreach.mirth.server.MirthJavascriptTransformerException: 
        CHANNEL:
        	Slidell - Read_XML_for_ORU
        CONNECTOR:
        	Destination 1
        SCRIPT SOURCE:

LINE NUMBER:
        DETAILS:
        	Cannot add a property to a sealed object: File.
        	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaScriptTransformer.evaluateScript(JavaScriptTransformer.java:439)
        	... 31 more

Comment

This is telling you the line number of your generated script that Mirth created to run your transformer. Right now, you can't tell what line number of one of your individual scripts is failing.
          Jacob Brauer
          Director, Software Development
          NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X