Cloned Channel Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloned Channel Not Working

I am having an odd problem. My Mirth server has two channels which are actively running. Their source is an SFTP file and their destination is a collection of tables in a MS SQL Server database. I am attempting to add a third channel which will do essentially the same thing. I cloned one of the functioning channels, changing the file extension that would be read and changing one value in a SQL Insert statement to differentiate the channel. That is the only change I made, but the channel will not function.

I am testing the channel with a message batch that had already successfully passed through the original channel. The source point is obviously connecting because the batch file is being moved to the archive folder, but the channel shows no statistics and there is nothing happening at the destination. When I alter my test batch so that it is not a recognized HL7 message, then the new channel will display an error statistic.

I've exported both channels and performed a text comparison on the exports. They are identical except for the points of change noted above. I have also attempted building the channel from scratch (rather than cloning), but the results are the same.

I am using Mirth 1.7.0.3285 on FreeBSD 6.3 amd64 using PostgreSQL 8.3.3 for the Mirth database. This is the configuration with the working channel and the cloned channel. I have also tried the cloned channel on a machine running Mirth 1.7.1.3422 on FreeBSD 7 amd64 and PostgreSQL 8.3.3 with the same results.

I am attaching my channel (with key identifiers obfuscated).

I am totally mystified. Any suggestions for resolving this problem?

Thanks.
    - Mike TestChannel.xml (18347 bytes)

Re:Cloned Channel Not Working

Can you post your diff??

PS - I won't insult a FreeBSD user by lumping you in with Linux, but its good to see someone who knows what diff is!
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

I'm attaching the diff output in a file.

Just so I don't misrepresent myself: although we are running on FreeBSD, I am a novice on *niX platforms. I rely heavily on a colleague to install the Mirth platform. My role on the messaging part of our software has been primarily the channel development.

Comment

My diff.out file was rejected. Here is the file with .txt extension. diff.txt (1420 bytes)

Comment

Hrmm, I was hoping your diff would show a simpler error that got overlooked.

When you get the error hit, what error are you seeing?

Anything in logs/mirth.log ?
          Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
          http://consultzen.com/careers/
          Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
          Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Working...
          X