Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

(LLP listener to LLP) or (TCP listener to LLP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (LLP listener to LLP) or (TCP listener to LLP)

We need to setup a data flow like this:

1. Server A (sends out hl7 header/trailer and requires ACK back) sends HL7 to -> mirth (TCP listener or LLP listener)

2. mirth (LLP sender sends ACK and hl7 header/trailer) sends to -> ServerC (sends out hl7 header/trailer and requires ACK back)

The whole problem is 1. during server A sends HL7 to mirth TCP listener, the TCP listener will not send ACK back to server A. If I use LLP listener, it will send ACK back to server A and strip off the header/trailer characters on every hl7 message.

Please let me know if there is a work around this.
    Any idea is appreciated.
    thank you.

ReLLP listener to LLP) or (TCP listener to LLP)

If you're dealing with HL7 you want to use LLP. LLP takes care of the headers and control characters for you.

Can you post an example of the headers that are being stripped off? You should be able to just reinsert them.
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
      This is the LLP tester channel I created (LLP listener to LLP sender)
      When the LLP listener receives it, the HL7 message has header 11 (hex 0B) in it.
      After send to LLP sender, the HL7 message has no header 11 (hex 0B) in it.

LLP_tester.xml (6994 bytes)

Post edited by: julia1231, at: 10/08/2008 10:29

Comment

This is the message I used to send to this LLP listener that has header 11 and trailer 28,13. After the message processed through the channel I attached (LLP_tester), the message header and trailer are gone. 2008_10_8_13.txt (635 bytes)

Comment

Working...
        X