ERROR - Row count for ack should be 1 and not 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR - Row count for ack should be 1 and not 2

What does this message mean? I don't know if its preventing the message from sending or this is one of those benign warnings. Any clarification would be greatly apprecaited.

- Marty

Re:ERROR - Row count for ack should be 1 and not 2

Post your channel please.
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Attached is my channel.

- Marty Merlin_Orders.xml (11973 bytes)

Comment

I updated the channel. When I change the channel destination to File Writer, it is giving me the output I want. When I changet the destination to LLP Sender, I'm now getting an error indicating that "Row count for ack should 1 and not 3." Attached is the latest configuration of my channel. I'm on version 1.7.1.3422.

- Marty Merlin_Orders-7fc8c9bebd6c420374cc26243da5031c.xml (11908 bytes)

Comment

Since you're using a network based destination, Wireshark is a very good tool to learn. Sometimes you just have to look at whats on the wire to see whats really happening. Grab Wireshark (formerly ethereal) from Wireshark.org and learn how to filter based on port and IP address and you will be in good shape to debug a lot of interface problems.

I didn't load the channel, but I did review it and I didn't see any big issues but I think once you get a look at the ACKs on the wire it will help clarify things.
          Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
          http://consultzen.com/careers/
          Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
          Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

I am having a similar problem.

I have a transformer that retrieves several records from the database and generates the messages dinamically.

This works just fine, but when there are more than 1 record, I get the message

Row count for ack should be 1 and not x ( x being the number of records )

Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Comment

Working...
            X