Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

attaching files to a message - how it works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attaching files to a message - how it works?

I've tested both the functions:
    addAttachment(data, type)
    and
    getAttachments()

with some sample channels, but still I can't figure out how these functions work.

* the files I attached to a message are accesible from other components in the same channel ? postprocessor?
    * It's possible attach a file and call a SOAP sender destination in any way that the receiving endpoint (another Mirth instance or channel) receive the original message with attachments?

Anybody had tested or deployed a configuration with these funcions?

Thanks in advance.

I've used the attachment feature many times. I think there is a Developer QA Video (looks like it is #11) which demos it. I have only been able to get it to work in the pre-processor. I found your post because I was looking to see if anyone has gotten it to work outside of the preprocessor. It may not be possible.

In any case, for your question the video help me get started. Hope it does the same for you. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
    X