Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Problems with Soap Response

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problems with Soap Response

    I have my soap listener functioning but I cannot seem to get a response back. I have set up the response map on my destination but when I try add a variable to the response I am getting the following error in the Mirth logs after mapping is successfully completed.

    INFO | jvm 1 | 2008/09/30 14:22:36 | ERROR 2008-09-30 14:22:35,921 [_soapConnector#33101656.soap:Mirth.receiver.2] com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap.ServiceProxy$Ax isServiceHandler: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to com.webreach.mirth.model.Response

    Any idea what I am doing wrong.

  • #2
    Re:Problems with Soap Response

    It is working fine in my case and I have used the following way

    'httpSender' being the detination name given

    if ( responseMap.get('httpSender') != null) {
    var response = responseMap.get('httpSender').getStatus();
    var responsedata = responseMap.get('httpSender').getMessage();
    logger.error(response);
    logger.error(responsedata);

    However I have tested with the Trunk code and I am not sure what version you are in and it is working with 1.7.1

    Thanks
    Ram

    Comment


    • #3
      Re:Problems with Soap Response

      Hi Ram,

      I am running Mirth 1.7.1.3422 (April 23, 2008)
      I have peeked at the code in the trunk
      package com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap. ServiceProxy;

      Looks to me like line 172 may be a bug. Everyplace else this is returning a String


      171 if (!connector.getResponseValue().equalsIgnoreCase("N one")){
      172 return ((Response)responseMap.get(connector.getResponseVa lue())).getMessage();
      173

      Comment

      Working...
      X