Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

tcp listener not sending response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcp listener not sending response

I created two tcp listeners(port 6663,6664) on the same machine, one will simply save the file and send response to the other. But nothing is being sent to other listener, I tried to sent to my own tcp server too but no connection is being established. I used the below Postprocessor code to set the reponse map, please help. I am also attaching the channel export file.

// This script executes once after a message has been processed
    var ack;
    ack = "MSH|^~\&|CATH|StJohn|AcmeHIS|StJohn|2006101917271 9||ACK^O01|MSGID12349876|P|2.3MSA|AA|MSGID12349876 ";
    responseMap.put('myresponse',ResponseFactory.getSu ccessResponse(ack));
    return;
    tcp_listener.xml (3546 bytes)

Re:tcp listener not sending response

BTW, I am using the latest version of Mirth, I tried it on both Redhat 9 and Windows XP professional, I got same result. Attached is another tcp listener channel file. tcp_listener_2.xml (3549 bytes)

Comment

Never mind, I guess tcp listener just does not work, I switched to LLP listener and it works fine.

Comment

yywind wrote:
        Never mind, I guess tcp listener just does not work, I switched to LLP listener and it works fine.
        TCP listener works *FOR RAW TCP TRAFFIC*, LLP is HL7 over TCP which means that LLP is one layer above TCP. You can recieve HL7 messages over TCP, you just have to do extra work to decode the packets while LLP takes care of that for you.
        Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
        http://consultzen.com/careers/
        Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
        Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Working...
        X