Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the Mirth reference Database

Hi,
    I am trying to change mirth's reference database, in order to use another one rather than Derby. I have made yet successful test with Postgres and also Mysql. Now I am trying the same with Oracle. All seems to go well unti I try to deploy a simple created channel. When I try to do this, I get a channel deploy error.
    These are the messages' sequence I see into the System Events panel when I try to deploy the channel:

Code:
    2007-02-21 16:32:01 NORMAL Channels Deployed   (1)
    Code:
    2007-02-21 16:32:03 HIGH Error deploying channels (2)
    clicking into the first message (1) I can see :

Code:
    null
    {}
    by clicking into error message (2) I can see the error detail:

Code:
    org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    	at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.java:164)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth.java:147)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:103)
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise
    	at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:209)
    	at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    	... 3 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at org.mule.config.builders.TransformerReference.resolveTransformer(TransformerReference.java:84)
    	at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.setTransformers(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:243)
    	at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:205)
    	... 4 more

{}
    Where could the problem be? Has someone tried to use Oracle as the Mirth reference DB?

Thanks for your help,
    asulis

Re: Change the Mirth reference Database

St. Jude Children's Hospital has contributed Oracle bindings to the project and will be made available with the 1.4 release.

-Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

Hi Chris!!!
      Good News!!So, I'll wait for 1.4!!!

Thanks,
      asulis

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl
        St. Jude Children's Hospital has contributed Oracle bindings to the project and will be made available with the 1.4 release.
        Wow, what other big players are running Mirth?

Props to St. Jude for giving back to Mirth....oh and thanks for helping the kids too.
        Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
        http://consultzen.com/careers/
        Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
        Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

We have a few hospitals that we know are running Mirth and/or evaluating using it - I can't go into details without their approval first, but the response has been very positive. St. Jude has been amazing in contributing code, bug fixes, database bindings and suggestions back, so we want to make sure we recognize their contributions where we can.

-Chris
          Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
          X