Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't start Mirth Administrator

Hi,

I'm running Windows XP with JRE 1.5.0_11. I can start the server OK, but when I try to launch the administrator, it gets stuck on the "Please wait: Loading components" step.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Re: Can't start Mirth Administrator

Try using the Java console: ¿are there any error there?

Try reading the Mirth log

Comment

I don't see any errors in the Java console. mirth.log, however, lists the following error:

Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: 4c3a9fbf-902a-4b4a-843d-d661b02d626d: org.mule.umo.MessagingException: Failed to invoke UMO Component: 4c3a9fbf-902a-4b4a-843d-d661b02d626d. Message payload is of type: java.lang.String

Is this helpful?

Comment

Sorry, that was an old error. mirth.log shows only normal start and shutdown for today.

Comment

I've just test with XP and 1.5_11 ¿Are you using any proxy configuration?

Comment

No, no proxy.

Thanks for looking into this. I reinstalled Mirth and it is now working again. The only remaining problem is that I need the channel I developed (but hadn't yet exported) from my previous installation. I hate to ask, but....is there any way to restore it? I kept all the files from the original installation just in case.

Comment

You should be able to drop the mirthdb folder from the old install into the new version.

-Chris
              Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
              X