X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpage1
    replied
    Re:intermittent errors sending HL7 msgs via SFTP

I don't doubt that the remote SFTP server is dropping the connection. I was actually expecting the connection to be broken after a variable length of inactivity. My hopes were that Mirth would be able to detect this and re-establish the connection when a new message was ready to be sent.
    As far as other channel options, The SFTP writer really does not have many and the settings it does have require very specific entries. The only other real area I can change settings is the summary tab for the channel. Two of the options that may relate are the "Use Transactional Endpoints" which is currently not enabled and "Synchronize Channel" which is currently enabled. From reading other posts related to these two setting, it doesn't look like these should make a difference.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brent

Post edited by: bpage1, at: 09/30/2008 13:03

Leave a comment:

• jacobb
    replied
    Re:intermittent errors when sending HL7 msgs via SFTP

My first guess would be that perhaps your sftp server is closing the connection Mirth has to it. See if fiddling with any options on the SFTP server or on the SFTP writer help solve this problem.

Leave a comment:

• bpage1
    started a topic intermittent errors when sending HL7 msgs via SFTP

intermittent errors when sending HL7 msgs via SFTP

I am getting an error that pops up every other message or so. I have a channel set up to send HL7 messages to a remote SFT server via the SFTP writer. Here is the error message I receive when the channels does error:

Code:
    [2008-09-18 18:04:55,409]  ERROR (org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy:95): Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: 7785dc0e-2719-4453-a095-77aa2c8832c6: 4: java.lang.NullPointerException
    4: java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._put(ChannelSftp.java:590)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:452)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:425)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDispatcher.doDispatch(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:84)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDispatcher.doSend(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:144)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:191)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:130)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.send(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRouter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1.doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    	at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:48)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.route(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(DefaultMuleProxy.java:247)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(SedaComponent.java:209)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(AbstractComponent.java:277)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:201)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send(InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:493)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:231)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.vm.VMMessageReceiver.getMessages(VMMessageReceiver.java:157)
    	at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
    	at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(PollingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    	at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2123)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.header(ChannelSftp.java:2149)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._put(ChannelSftp.java:485)
    	... 28 more
    This is the actual error msg I get when looking at the error tab on the message inside the channel:

Code:
    ERROR-409: SFTP Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE:	Error writing to Sftp
    4: java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._put(ChannelSftp.java:590)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:452)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:425)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDispatcher.doDispatch(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:84)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDispatcher.doSend(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:144)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:191)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:130)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.send(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRouter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1.doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    	at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:48)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.route(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(DefaultMuleProxy.java:247)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(SedaComponent.java:209)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(AbstractComponent.java:277)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:201)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send(InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:493)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:231)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.vm.VMMessageReceiver.getMessages(VMMessageReceiver.java:157)
    	at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
    	at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(PollingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    	at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2123)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.header(ChannelSftp.java:2149)
    	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._put(ChannelSftp.java:485)
    	... 28 more

When I have Mirth reprocess the message sometime it goes through and sometimes I get the error message again. Anyone have any ideas? I'm stuck. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X