Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

how to Add firebird as Backend database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to Add firebird as Backend database

Hi,
    to first : Mirth is very good tool.
    I added the jdbc driver for firebird and the connection in a channel works fine. Now will add firebird as backgound database. So i added the folder and property files like the mysql or postgres driver, bat i can not see firebird in the listbox from the servermanager. Please help!

regards andreas

Re:how to Add firebird as Backend database

There are XML files for each DB driver in conf/<drivername> that define what queries to use for a given operation. You may need to add those or clone one from another JDBC based DB.

Out of curiosity, why did you choose the Firebird database?
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

i tested it, bat new item in the listbox (Server start manager)is not created.

why firebird ? firebird is installed and used for other applications. why 2.database?

regards

Comment

In order to add the new database-type in the listbox you should change some source code.

The fast solution is adapting the XML to the firebird SQL dialect, and ignore the server manager. You can change the database type, ports ... etc by editing the mirth.properties file.

Hope that helps

Comment

ok,thanks. i will try it

Comment

Working...
          X