Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Grouping channels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouping channels...

Hello all,

I installed many channels on a working Mirth server that have very similar names and now the Dashboard of Mirth is full of working channels.Is there a way to group the channels, so that I can see a group of channels when I use one "perspective" and another group of channels when I use another "pesrpective"?

For example when I am working on the group of receiving channels I don't want to see in the Dashboard the channels from the Group "sending channels" to confuse me."Disable channel-> Deploy all" doesnt do the job because I'm in productive enviroment and all channels should work simultaneously.

I tried solving the Problem adding new users, but in Mirth all users see the same channels on the Dashboard.

Does anyone have any idea for a solution?

Thank you very much!

Svetlomir

Re:Grouping channels...

The only thing I can think of that would work right now is to use a naming convention on the channels. In one of our production Mirth systems we use channel names like:
    [li]PROD LAB DrSmith[/li]
    [li]PROD LAB DrJones[/li]
    [li]PROD DEMOG DrSmith[/li]
    [li]TEST LAB DrFeelgood[/li]

Its not perfect but it works.
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

Working...
    X